We specialise in the design and construction of inspiring environments that improve the quality of life for our clients and the community. Our major focus has been aged care nursing homes, offices, apartments and warehouses but we also have experience with sporting facilities, urban design and housing projects – both large and small.
We have been around for over 30 years but are up to date with the latest methods of computer aided design using BIM (building information modelling). Our carefully considered contemporary aesthetic is balanced by our extensive knowledge of construction. We are committed to producing buildings that respond sustainably to their built and natural environments.
We offer a full suite of architectural services including the following:
- Building Inspection / Due Diligence
- Brief formulation
- Feasibility planning
- Concept design
- Design Development
- 3D computer modelling inc. solar analysis / overshadowing
- Council (Planning) application, coordination and approval
- Project Team Leader / Lead Consultant
- Design Documentation and coordination
- Statutory (Building Rules) application, coordination and approval
- Formally-managed competitive tender services
- Contract advisory & administration services
Construction (Giocon Australia P/L)
Giocon Australia P/L is the sister construction company run by the directors of Giordano & Associates P/L. The main function of Giocon Australia is to run the project and construction management of many of our commercial, aged care and industrial design projects in lieu of the more traditional architect administered building contract.
Over the last 30 years the company has been responsible for the successful delivery of many projects, up to a value of $16 million. The ability to integrate the construction and handover of a project with the same architectural design team can have many benefits including time and cost savings.