Reparato (Rep) Giordano
- 1971: Bachelor of Tech. in Building Technology (Quantity Surveying)
- 1978: Bachelor of Architecture
- 1996: Graduate Certificate in Building (Building Surveying)
Memberships & Licences
- Registered Architect in SA, No.
- Australian Institute of Architects, Member
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Associate
- Australian Institute of Building Surveyors, Accredited Member
- Registered Private Certifier, Reg. No. 18
- Building Work Supervisors License, No. G30695 & S30695
Rep is the principal and founder of Giordano & Associates, having established the business in 1981 after working in the public and private sector. He has an active involvement in all aspects of the services provided by the company backed up by his tertiary qualifications as a Registered Architect, Quantity Surveyor and Building Surveyor (Private Certifier).
During the design & documentation phase of projects, Rep involves himself in the assessment of our designs against relevant codes and regulations. He also prepares cost estimates and summaries and ensures that the design develops in line with the approved scheme and budget. He is typically involved in the coordination of trades and subcontractors prior to and during construction, including daily visits to the site to monitor progress and deal with any issues that may arise. This hands-on approach to the full design and construction of facilities ensures is somewhat unique and provides clients with an ability to be flexible and responsive to any change in requirements.
In his capacity as Building Surveyor / Private Certifier, Rep has been involved in all aspects of the Private Certification Assessment services that we provide and was one of the first fully accredited Private Certifies in South Australia.