- 1999: Bachelor of Architecture with Honours (1st Class)
- 2013: Graduate Certificate in Built Environment (Building Surveying
- 2014: Diploma in Built Environment (Building Surveying
Memberships & Licences
- Registered Architect in SA, No.2988
- Australian Institute of Architects, Member
- Building Work Supervisors License, No. BLD200017
Anthony is a registered architect and graduate building surveyor with over 20 years of experience in architectural design and construction projects. He believes in maintaining a hands-on approach throughout the process to ensure that the maximum potential of a design proposal may be realised without sacrificing client requirements or quality of workmanship.
Anthony has excellent design and communication skills and has the ability to work collaboratively in any role — often as a project team leader. He understands the importance of accommodating budget, programme and contractual constraints and can coordinate allied disciplines to offer a pragmatic and carefully considered contemporary aesthetic. This is balanced by his extensive knowledge of construction and building legislation.
Anthony has been responsible for a broad range of projects including commercial, healthcare, residential and industrial projects that have been recognised with numerous awards.